§ 1 Definitions
- Website – the website operating at www.flaser.pl.
- External Website – a website of the Administrator’s partners, service providers or customers.
- Administrator – Flaser Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at: Kuranów 12, 96-325 Radziejowice, Poland, with an assigned tax identification number (NIP): 838-186-85-95, providing services electronically via the Website and storing and accessing information on Users’ devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software, through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the information and communication system of the Website.
- External cookies – files placed on and read from User’s Device by IT systems of external Websites.
- Session cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the Website or by external Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session is over, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed on and read from the User’s Device by the Website or by external Websites until they are manually deleted. Cookies are not deleted automatically after the end of a session of the Device unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to delete cookies after the session of the Device.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and retrieval mechanisms – the storage and retrieval mechanisms for Cookies do not allow any personal data or confidential information to be retrieved from the User’s Device. Transfer of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device.
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store information regarding the User’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in cookie files to improve, enhance and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
- Multimedia services – the Administrator and External Websites use cookie files to serve multimedia services to the Users.
§ 5 External Services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services, which may place cookies on the User’s devices:
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 Possibilities of defining the conditions for storing and accessing data on the User’s Device by the Website and External Websites.
- The User may at any time independently change the settings for the storage, deletion and access to data of stored cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the website: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the tools of the User’s Device through which the User uses the services of the Website.
§ 7 Website Requirements
- Restricting the storage of and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunction of certain functions of the Website.
- The Administrator shall not be held liable for malfunctions of the Website if the User restricts the storage and reading of cookies in any way.